Are you between 18 and 29 years old, coming from one of the UfM Member States? This is your chance to apply to the 3rd edition of the Mediterranean Youth Academyto be held on 6-9/11/2023 in Barcelona, Spain, back-to-back with the High-Level Launch Event of the UfM Youth Action Plan!
The overall goal of the Academy is to enhance the participation of young people in the decision and policy-making processes empowering them as active changemakers. The program aims at promoting awareness and involving youth in response to Mediterranean issues and challenges related to three thematic clusters: Climate Action & Justice, Social Inclusion, Youth Employment. Participants will have the unique chance to attend thematic non-formal education training sessions and high-level panels. Furthermore, they will be encouraged to propose youth-related initiatives that would possibly receive, at a further stage, implementation support by the MYF. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be between 18 and 29 years old by the time of the application submission.
- Be nationals of one of the UfM Member States.
- By the time of the application submission, have a valid passport if they are nationals of a non-EU country.
- Have an Intermediate level of English.
- Have the availability to follow the MYA for the full four days (6-9 November 2023).
- Have previous knowledge or experience in one or more of the three MYA Thematic Clusters.
The online application form must be completed by no later than 31st of May 2023, 23:59 CEST.
Find more information here