- Eligibility: Organizations implementing ESD projects in Japan and abroad.
- Number of Award-Winning Projects: One or Two projects
- Prize: US $3,000 per project
- Deadline for Application: 14 July 2023 (Friday), 5 pm (Japanese Standard Time)
- Award Ceremony: One representative from the organization(s) implementing the awarded project(s) will be invited to the Award Ceremony in Okayama, Japan and requested to present the project. The scheduled date is 23 November 2023 (Thursday).
Are you spearheading an exceptional Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) initiative?
If so, apply for this years’ UNESCO Learning City of Okayama’s ESD Award!