The Ohio University just released this resource guide (list) titled ‘Climate Change and Human Health: Statistics, Risks and Resources’.
This guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
– Overview of the Current Impact of Climate Change on Human Health
– Statistics on Climate Change and Increased Health Risks
– The Impact of Climate Change on Human Health
– Tips and Resources to Mitigate the Health Effects of Climate Change
– A Look at Initiatives that Reduce Carbon Emission
– And much more!
Credits: Ohio University